CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

I'm Baaaaack!

Hi all!! Sorry it's been so long ... I did a little experiment on myself to see if I could survive without the internet (really I just didn't want to pay for it) from March - July, and GOOD NEWS, I survived!  And then let's just be honest August til now I've just been a slacker (and a little busy with work and school)!  But I'm back now! YAY!!

So here's my first post back ...

I found this PRETTY pattern at Joann's (when they with $1 of course)


 Then I found this FABULOUS fabric!


 And I made this BEAUTIFUL bag! TADA!


Now, if any of you are going to go out and buy this pattern to make this adorable bag here's a tip ... the handles are a little short (at least for me) so I would lengthen them by two inches or so, other than that it's SUPER CUTE! LOVE IT!

Okay that's all ... short and sweet for my first post back.
Next post will be a matching wristlet (gotta be coordinated, of course!)
Lots of Love <3


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sooo glad you are back!!! I want to hear how Arizona is? I am trying to convince my husband to move there. So far it looks pretty positive haha.

*Christina* said...

WHAT! REALLY?!?!? That would be WONDERFUL!! Where are you thinking of moving to? AZ is wonderful SUNNY and PERFECT weather right now (the summer heat is finally over).

Post a Comment